Unlimited Support: Every UCx1000 appliance includes one-year: Warranty, Unlimited Software Support, Updates and Upgrades.
Your migration to unified communications and collaboration starts here. Your voice, video, messaging, and call center applications converge on a single platform that spreads intelligent and flexible communications throughout your organization. Everyone at headquarters, remote branch offices, and on the road will have the same enhanced communication capabilities—so they can easily and quickly take care of business. Designed specifically for large businesses, the E-MetroTel UCx1000 business telephone system is an excellent scalable platform for businesses that have between 100 and 1000+ users.
In addition UCx1000 is a cost-effective next-generation Nortel M-1 and CS1000 IP Telephone System
solution, supporting both IP and traditional digital technologies simultaneously, making your migration to VoIP deployment that much easier. UCx1000 supports CS1000 / M-1 phones, line cards and cabinets with similar telephone users interface and therefore this will allow to start benefiting in the latest technologies while leveraging your existing investments.
The UCx1000 is an affordable platform for UC communications that runs on an Intel® Xeon® 5600 series with enterprise-class manageability. All external ports, power supplies, LCD displays, and LED lights are in the same location for familiar experience as well as easy installation and deployment. Robust, metal hard drive carriers and organized cabling are designed to help improve component access and airflow across the server. The interactive LCD screen display or LED light display positioned on the front of the server for ease of monitoring and troubleshooting condition of the server.
- Intel® Xeon® E5620 2.4Ghz, 12M Cache
- ReadyRails™ Sliding Rails Without Cable Management Arm
- 13 GB RAM
- USB, HDMI, e-SATA Ports
- 2x 1 TB 7.2K RPM Hot Plug Hard Drives
- Configured in RAID 1, 2 HDDs
- 2x 495 Watt Redundant Power Supply
- 2x Wall Plug, 125 Volt, 15 AMP, 10 Feet (3m), Power Cord
Benefits at a Glance
- Rack Mount compact chassis
- Energy Efficient (smart energy design for low fan operation)
- High Availability with redundant power supply and hot-swappable hard drives
- RAID hard drive configuration support
- Supports up to 1,000 users
- 16,000 Hours of Call Recording capacity
UCx Capabilities – Included & common to all platforms
- SIP Trunks
- SIP Phones/Clients
- Nortel IP and Digital Phones
- Voicemail/Unified Messaging
- Integrated CDR
- Meet Me Conferencing
- Call Recording
- Call Center & IVR
- Find Me / Follow me
- Full suite business features