Avaya has announced the end of hardware support for the CS1000M is coming in June 2018.* Nortel PBXs were very popular for a wide range of medical facilities, so the end of support for the CS1000M harware is quite significant. Without hardware support for the CS1000M product, these systems can fall out of service.
Need help migrating? Your migration to unified communications and collaboration starts here. Your voice, video, messaging, and customer contact applications converge on a single platform that spreads intelligent and flexible communications throughout your organization. Everyone at headquarters, remote branch offices, and on the road will have the same enhanced communication capabilities—so they can easily and quickly take care of business.
Designed specifically for large businesses that require high scalability and redundancy, the E-MetroTel UCX business telephone system is an excellent scalable platform for businesses that have up to 5,000 users.
In addition UCX3000G is a cost-effective next-generation Nortel M-1 / CS1000 IP Telephone System
solution, supporting both IP and traditional digital technologies simultaneously, making your migration to VoIP deployment that much easier. UCX3000G supports CS1000 / M-1 phones, line cards and cabinets with similar telephone users interface and therefore this will allow to start benefiting in the latest technologies while leveraging your existing investments.
The E-MetroTel UCX3000G is an affordable platform for UC communications that runs on an Intel® XeonTM
Gold series processor with enterprise-class manageability. All external ports, power supplies, LCD displays, and LED lights are in the same location for familiar experience as well as easy installation and deployment. Robust, metal hard drive carriers and organized cabling are designed to help improve component access and airflow across the server.
- Dual CPU 24C Intel® Xeon® Gold
- ReadyRails™ Sliding Rails Without Cable Management Arm
- Redundant Memory 13 GB RAM
- USB, HDMI, e-SATA Ports
- 8x 1 TB 7.2K RPM Hot Plug Hard Drives
- Configured in RAID 6, 8 HDDs
- 2x 250 Watt Redundant Power Supply
- 2x Wall Plug, 125 Volt, 15 AMP, 10 Feet (3m), Power Cord
Benefits at a Glance
- Rack Mount compact chassis
- Energy Efficient (smart energy design for low fan operation)
- High Availability with redundant CPUs, power supplies and hot-swappable hard drives
- RAID hard drive configuration support
- Supports up to 2500 users
- 32,000 Hours of Call Recording capacity
UCx Capablities – Included & common to all platforms
- SIP Trunks
- SIP Phones/Clients
- Nortel IP and Digital Phones
- Voicemail/Unified Messaging
- Integrated CDR
- Meet Me Conferencing
- Call Recording
- Call Center & IVR
- Find Me / Follow me
- Full suite business features