As a Channel Account Managers for E-MetroTel products, your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth with our US & Canadain partners. This is an exciting opportunity to develop creative lead generation and sales incentive ideas. You will utilize your exceptional presentation and relationship building skills to convey E-MetroTel protflio value proposition to sales people as well as conduct techincal sales trainings.
Successful candidates will possess strong critical thinking skills, executive presence, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a passion for growing a business and proven track record of success, we want to hear from you. The Channel Account Manager will manage all aspects of Partner engagement within named Partner accounts. Develops senior Partner relationships to build a trusted advisor status, creating value and Drives channel strategy, participates in Partner business plans. Also drive the business by “pull" demand through indirect sales-oriented activities to end users.Responsibilities
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for E-MetroTel products among partner sales and engineering teams
- Manage and win large complex deals through the partner
- Maintain quarterly business plans
- Develop and oversee creative marketing and incentive programs to drive sales
- Coordinate sales and technical training for partners
- Collaborate with internal teams to development partner facing collateral and sales tools, tracking and internal communication tools, and marketing programs
- 5+ years experience in sales or channel management.
- Managed Service Creation experience and knowledge
- Ability to develop relatinships with senior excutives in channels and Enterprise customers
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Desire to build a world class channel program
- Tenacious and aggressive “hunter” mentality
- Strong executive presence and financial acumen