E-MetroTel is seeking a full stack developers for an enterprise communications platform currently shipping with our UCx Unified Communications products. The developers will work on additional adding additional, customer driven, functionality to our existing product.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with an established startup company.
E-MetroTel is an Employee-Owned company headquartered in Plano Texas. E-MetroTel provides simple and secure unified business communications solutions that consistently delivers customer satisfaction and the lowest total cost of ownership. The company’s product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software to enable resellers and customers to implement turnkey unified communications solutions.
Our team is agile, and diligent in providing business value through enterprise communications solutions using an open source with commercial extensions software licensing model.
We are looking for a software developer who is excited to significantly contribute to our InfinityOne client communications platform — a client portal application providing business value with team messaging, wiki features, WebRTC business class soft phone, telephone presence, click to dial, call centre reporting, 3rd party integrations (web books), bots, and more. Our platform is developed in Elixir using the Phoenix web framework running customer owned hardware or cloud based servers.
InfinityOne provides a browser client, Electron based desktop clients for Windows, Mac, and Linux clients, iOS native client (Alpha), and we have starting working on a native Android client.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience as a fill stack web application developer
- Experience building web apps with Elixir, Phoenix (or other technology stacks)
- Experience with Elixir (or Erlang) and OTP
- Experience with Ecto/SQL
- Experience writing automated tests and following coding standards
- Willingness to perform code reviews and reflector existing code
- Experience with GitLab and GitHub
- Experience working with Redhat based Linux (CentOS) command line (headless) servers
- WebRTC experience
- Experience working remotely with other remote employees
You will be working with an existing development team to build new features and fix bugs in our client communications product (team messaging, WebRTC soft phone, telephone server integration, and more).